Sunday, September 8, 2013

1st Sunday of the Dreamy Candies

Good morning, Sunday.
I just back to my room after gather with my family for morning ceremonial.
Since two years ago, my family starts a new rule to have a morning pray everyday.
It was start since we moved in into a new house, a very much better house than we have before.
It was my Mom's promise to God that if we can get this house, she'll bring all the family members gather to praise Him every single morning.
It was a deep long story for our family to get this house. Deep long story, I mean it.
So, now it's a tradition for our family to have a morning worship every single day.

It's really windy and chill this , morning.

Beside I got standing fan that blows right beside me, the weather outside is chill too.
I just go out to open my room door that lead to balcony and take a peek, the street is wet means it was raining this morning.

Here is the song playlist for this chilly Sunday morning for you all.




Here is the first song of the playlist titled 'Rain' by Lim Kim.
Enjoy the song ...






The music video is very whimsical and pure. 
It's fun to watch a relaxing music video like this. 
At first I don't realise that Lim Kim is Kim Ye Rim (김예림as in the duo 'Togeworl' (Two Months) that  also act in ' Shut up Flower Band' drama. 

Now as she going solo, she use Lim Kim as the stage name. 
I mistakenly thought it is Lil Kim for many days and feel weird why she took a stage name after a rapper Lil' Kim?... until I realise it Lim not Lil’. 

             XOXO,
     Lidia Aritonang

    

No comments:

Post a Comment